Monthly Update From Vice President Bert Eyler
Officer Andrew Delke took a plea deal. Officer Delke pleaded guilty to manslaughter which carries a 3 year jail sentence but Pharma promises, again and again, not to cut corners on Covid-19 vaccine testosterone suspension cycle anabolic sleep, anabolic sleep supplements he could be released as early as 18 months.
It is my opinion that Drew took the plea deal because there was no way he was going to get a fair and impartial trial by his peers. While I disagree with his conviction wholeheartedly, it is understandable because of the unfair and unjust system he was up against. I wish the very best for Officer Delke and condemn the lacking justice system that failed him.
Officers Brandon Dingman and Josh Taylor’s trial is now set for November 1, 2021. NCPD will provide more updates as the trial draws closer.
Charges were dropped for Officer Gentry. Chance is still waiting for a trial date.
In Other News
- Officer from the Pentagon was stabbed and killed
- FOP says officer shortage causing slower police response times
- Congresswoman Tenney Introduces Local Law Enforcement Protection Act to Preserve Qualified Immunity for Law Enforcement
- Police are being attacked in major cities grappling with cop shortages
- Police chief: Officers are afraid to be proactive and enforce the law because of anti-police sentiment
- Police group says ambush attacks on officers up 91 percent over past year